What about insurance claims (motor vehicle accidents or workers compensation)?

For motor vehicle accidents, ring your insurer for permission to commence immediate treatment. We will bill them directly once you have a claim number.  Please bring your claim number and case manager details with you.

For work-related injuries you will need a doctor’s referral, then we can forward the fees directly to your company’s workers compensation insurer.  You will need a Workcover Medical Certificate. When Workcover receives all your documentation (from work and your physician), they can begin the process of starting a claim if it is approved. In order for us to bill Workcover directly we need a claim number, and case manager details to verify the claim.

Comments are closed.